Having been involved with 911 systems, two-way communications and public safety for many years, we understand that things don’t always work like they did when they were new, and we also understand that unexpected issues and situations can arise. That is why we have technicians that are on call 24/7/365. Our technicians are able to respond to an emergency communications situation any time of day or night.
For other, non-emergency related issues our staff has the ability to service your communications and emergency warning equipment at our shop, or if necessary, we can come to your location.
Some of the non-emergency services that we provide include:
1) Two-way radio service and repairs
2) Communications equipment installation
3) Vehicle Equipment Strip out
4) Vehicle Equipment Installation – (including lights, sirens, cages, consoles, cameras, etc)
5) Radar/Laser calibration and service